Subject: Ticket Assigned - Application for Summer Internship
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2023 06:34:40 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Application for Summer Internship RIYA JAISWAL <[email-masked]>
Wed, 19 Apr, 23:23 (2 days ago)
to [email-masked]
Hello sir/ma'am
Greetings of the day!

I am Riya Jaiswal, a fashion management student studying at NIFT
Gandhinagar, Gujarat. I am a goal oriented individual enthusiastically
pursuing marketing, merchandising & buying and who believes in practical
learning.

Per my curriculum in NIFT, I will have to undergo an internship programme
for 2 months (June and July 2023) with a stipend.

It will be a great learning opportunity if you provide me with an
internship in your company.

Please look into the above mail.

Thanking you
Best Regards
Riya Jaiswal

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/6136458