Subject: Ticket Assigned - "LED SCREENS INDOOR/OUTDOOR/FLEXIBLE, BOOKING CONTINUE ON PROMOTIONAL PRICE"
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 12:46:15 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  "LED SCREENS INDOOR/OUTDOOR/FLEXIBLE, BOOKING CONTINUE ON PROMOTIONAL PRICE" Dear Sir/Madam,

Digital light Advertising LLC has been a direct supplier & manufacturer for
LED screens with A/V effects for cinema films, events, exhibition stands,
video walls, permanent creative installation, wedding design etc. since
1997.

If you are hosting any exhibition or organizing any event in a trade centre
anywhere in UAE and you want the highlights of the event to be displayed
continuously on the LED screens displayed within the event premises. This
catches the attention of every guest present in the party and people who
have missed some parts of the event are also able to enjoy the entire event
with the help of live screening of the event. People who have been looking
for Led Screen Rental for Event in Dubai should get in touch with us.

You can book the LED screen for the desired date and time and we will
organize everything beforehand on the day of the event. We offer
hassle-free installation of the LED screens in the events. Also, you will
get these LED screens on rent from us at an affordable price. So, book our
LED screens and make your events yet more exciting!!

As a top Supplier we are also providing Rental & Sales services to U.A.E,
Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar for both. Every corporate affair that we have
handled has lived up to the expectations of our clients, and we promise to
do the same with yours.

We are experts in creating custom systems and animation content for events
or fixed installations of any scale and nature. We are also producing
Interactive touch walls, Holograms, Holographic Animation content, we at
digital light are backed up by a professional & experienced team who
assures delivering the right & customized LED Screens, which makes our
clients experience every moment adorable.

For better understanding you can view our *company catalogue* in attachment
or for a variety of screens and its specifications.

For more information or pricing feel free to contact now.

Your quick response is highly appreciated!

WhatsApp: +971504206874 (24/7)

https://vimeo.com/digilight

https://www.instagram.com/digilightdxb/

https://www.youtube.com/@digilight

https://dxbproductions.com

https://www.facebook.com/dxbproductions

Best Regards,

Raees Aziz

+97150 4206874

Digital Light Advertising

   <http://www.instagram.com/digilightdxb/> <http://www.vimeo.com/digilight>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5648437