Subject: Ticket Assigned - Resume of an experienced Logistics Professional / operations and warehouse operator / Store Assistant / Document controller / Data entry operator positions seeking any suitable placement.
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 11:48:23 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Resume of an experienced Logistics Professional / operations and warehouse operator / Store Assistant / Document controller / Data entry operator positions seeking any suitable placement. *TO*

*The Human Resource Manager*

*Dear Sir/Ma'am,*

*I am looking for a challenging position where I can completely deploy my
education skills & experiences to its maximum level to become a solid
professional in my career and help to attain the company’s goals as well.*

*I got nearly 2+ years of proper* guidance work experience with a major
Logistics company based in India &* capacity where *mostly *covered
the* warehouse
operation / Store Assistant Positions.* As my resume indicates about my
previous experiences *

My CV will provide you with additional information on my experiences.

I would appreciate the opportunity to meet with you to specifically discuss
what I could do for your organization.

*Thanks & regards*

ELDHO MANI JOY

*+971508493828
[email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5647435