Subject: Ticket Assigned - High Quality Apparel Supplier
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 14:00:16 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  High Quality Apparel Supplier Hi friend in centrepointstores.com,

Nice day! This is Peko Wu of WellSucceed Embroidery Limited.

WellSucceed Embroidery Limited is a professional merchandise supplier with
over 20 years of history.

We offer clothing, headwear, bags, toys, pins, patches, flags, wristbands,
socks, stickers, lanyards, phonecases, waterbottles, beach towels,
blankets, guitar picks, puzzles etc..

*Why Choose Us?*

l  One-Stop Sourcing

l  100% Custom Made

l  Low MOQ for most products

l  UPS/DHL/FedEx VIP Account for over 10 years

l  After-Sales Service

Please feel free to contact us at any time.

Best wishes!

Peko Wu
Sales Assistant Manager
Mobile/WhatsApp: +86 15823853488

WELLSUCCEED EMBROIDERY LIMITED
*(One**-*
*stop sourcing of Clothing, Headwear, Bags, Toys, Flags, patches,
keychains, wristbands, etc) *Tel:+86 769 86180188 or +86 769 86187088
Fax:+86 23 67105288

ADD: 4/F, 38 SOUTH XIHU 3RD ROAD,
         SHILONG, DONGGUAN,
         GUANGDONG. 523325. CHINA.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5516248