Subject: Ticket Assigned - Need Attention
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2022 08:34:05 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Need Attention Contacted
Dear ,
I made online purchase with order number 9592582267 and after that I got
the mail confirmation regarding the special gift for my next instore
purchase the content is below mentioned

Get a special discount on your next in-store purchase!

All you need to do is show your Click & Collect order number to our store
staff on the day you collect and shop away.

However it's quite unfortunate that  yesterday 03.10.2022 I collected my
order from ajman city centre centerpoint and after asking the staff
regarding this above mentioned gift they are not aware of this .

So please have a look at this matter and issue a voucher for my next order .

Thanks and Regards

 Nishal Jose

0553011295

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5195890