Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint on my order
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 14:00:56 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint on my order Greetings
My order number is: 9402732577
I had made this order and suppose to be delivered by Sunday, the delivery
guy called on sunday so as we were not at the place we had postponed the
delivery, from monday the delivery guy never turned back , so monday i
called him and he said he is not working and tuesday we again gave the
person call for the same and he said he cannot delivery the item as he is
in jebelali and Wednesday again we called him he gave someother excuse , he
never called us for the product except on sunday and Wednesday all a sudden
i received a cancellation message which was not initiated from our side and
now the product is not available on the site and if i try to order it the
price also may vary , kindly requesting for a call assistance to discuss in
further
-- 
Dr.Basil Benny
+971561618785

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5392893