Subject: Ticket Assigned - SHOE DAMAGE
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2022 14:04:00 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  SHOE DAMAGE Hi,
I purchased one lee cooper shoe from the center point worth QR 199, on
19/11/202, the order number is  4701216287
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/my-account/order/4701216287?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_QA_en>
.
The problem is that this shoe is only used for 4 days now for only normal
walking, but the outside layer is already damaged. I trust this brand.
That's why I purchased this issue, this very low-quality product, I talked
with customer service also, and they told me to send an email.
I need a solution for this if rough use and also how to damage this shoe
like this. I will attach the shoe pictures also here, please check and let
me know the solution.

-- 
*Thanks & Regards*

*SREERAJ KURUNNOTH*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5359483