Subject: Ticket Assigned - Complaint against Duchini shoes
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 12:48:44 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Complaint against Duchini shoes Dear Support Team,

I have purchased one pair of Duchini shoes from your Deira City Center
store on 28 09 2022. I have purchased a shoe cream and a protector as
advised by the sales agent. He advised that it will be good for the shoe
for polishing.
I started wearing the new shoes after two weeks, then applied polish last
week then I found that the shoe color has totally been damaged and now the
color is a mix of black and brown. It's really unacceptable as I have used
this shoe only for a few weeks and I have spent 320dhs for this.
I neve expected very bad quality leather shoes from Duchini as I am a
regular user of this brand and never had this issue before.
Kindly request you to check and update me with a refund or replacement for
the same as soon as possible. I have attached the pictures for your
reference.

-- 
With Regards,
Suresh Cherian

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5282154