Subject: Ticket Assigned - معي مبلغ في سنتر بوينت ممكن خصم من المبلغ ١٥.٤٠
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 07:51:54 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  معي مبلغ في سنتر بوينت ممكن خصم من المبلغ ١٥.٤٠ Contacted
-- 
null

-- 
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended 
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. 
If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager. 
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely 
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. 
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for the 
presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused 
by any virus transmitted by this email. 

Scientific College of Design, 
Airport Heights - Murtafa'a street, PO Box 1656, PC 114, Muscat, Sultanate 
of Oman. Tel : +968 24513232 - 24513233, Fax : +968 24513213, URL: 
www.scd.edu.om <http://www.scd.edu.om> , Email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
 <http://www.gulfinfotech.com/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5282642