Subject: Ticket Assigned - Delivery delays
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 09:27:16 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Delivery delays Hi,

From last few days getting lot of drama about my order.

From Saturday to until today I’m calling max hotline number. Still not
solution for my order.
Please try give at least respect people times.
This very bad experience with max delivery.
You need to change your logistics.

*This kind of kidding is not good for e-commerce business.*
*Please ensure my delivery tomorrow. If not, send it to max Sharjah city
center branch I will collect from there.*

*I’m not a first time customer for MAX.*

*Every time if I select home delivery option things happens with. WHY!!!!!!*

Without any call messages I’m getting unnecessary notifications like “
customer requested for delivery address change, person are not available “
what is this!!!!!!

Who is behind of this screen.

Now I get another message below

Hi, we missed you! We were unable to deliver your order 9594895093 on
2022-11-14 23:13:40, reason: Future Date Delivery. We'll make another
delivery attempt soon. Click to give feedback http://m.shk.do/2ThUhpqk Stay
Happy!

Thanks

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5268159