Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Order confirmed!
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 09:27:12 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Order confirmed! To whom it may concern,

Hi, i have just placed an order and unfortunately it says it will be
delivered by 10th of November. When i was ordering on the page it said
“order it now and get it by tomorrow - 7th November “

So im surprised when it said 10th November
Im flying out of the country on 10th of November.
Please try if i can get it by 9th November.
Thankyou.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Nov 6, 2022 at 11:56 AM
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Sundus Shahid <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9593999817

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Sundus Shahid , thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9593999817 Expect delivery by
Thursday, 10th Nov.

Order shipping to
*Sundus Shahid *
ameer Bu khamseen tower
Sharjah
Mobile: +971 544337386
Payment Method:

Order Details

Delivered by : Thursday, 10th Nov

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163676810?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Lee Cooper Solid Biker Jacket with Long Sleeves and Zip Closure
Color: Black
Size: L
Quantity: 1 AED 98
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163065227?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SPLASH
Lee Cooper Solid Denim Jacket with Long Sleeves
Color: Cream
Size: M
Quantity: 1 AED 78
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164570337?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
SHOEMART
Celeste Women's Embellished Ankle Boots with Block Heels
Color: Black
Size: 39
Quantity: 1 AED 219
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164601020?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
Styli Plain Wide Leg Tailored Trouser
Color: Black
Size: M
Quantity: 1 AED 44
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164976974?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
Styli High Rise Paperbag Waist Wide Leg Trouser
Color: Beige
Size: M
Quantity: 1 AED 50
Subtotal: * AED 489*
Savings: *- AED 218*
Standard ground shipping: * FREE *
*Total* *AED 489*

Want to earn Shukran rewards?

All you need to do is sign up for Shukran, our award-winning loyalty
programme now. If you already have a Shukran account, simply link it to
your shopping account to earn Shukrans.
Your order could earn you 108 Shukrans.
Become a Shukran Member
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/register?code=iCuYWRmhi0Eyo9YVoRdnyBlDCLcamUDo%2FWkonatNo4mZthYv9k6Uy0oWLr5ZQDsHHQQh59yDmbQOSITWIpv6wW4NBEI3YDNPKTIODAkcF7ZjEZmOZ2Z5Aya8WQxd%2Fp0d>
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/c/giftcard?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email_invoice&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5216342