Subject: Ticket Assigned - POOR AFTER SALES SERVICE OF HOME CENTRE KUWAIT
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2022 09:06:29 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  POOR AFTER SALES SERVICE OF HOME CENTRE KUWAIT Dear Sir,

I used to be loyal customer of Home Centre / Centre Point, till I had
experienced the pathetic After Sales Service of Home Centre, Kuwait. It all
happened that in December 2020, I had purchased many items for my house from
Home Centre Al-Rai Branch in Kuwait, out of all those stuff there was a
recliner set of 3+2 seater with 2 years warranty in which I had encountered
the spring issue in 2 seater recliner a month/two months back. Then I had
called call center of HC and they had arranged a call from Al-Rai Branch,
the caller assured me that someone from their maintenance team will contact
and visit my house on Saturday but no one turned up. Later I had called
multiple times but no action was taken nor anyone visited my place, then at
last I myself went to Home Centre in Al-Rai branch and met the person
in-charge. He after raising many questions (some of his questions were
reflecting that he is doubting about the timing of complaint as it was near
to the expiry of warranty) had once again promised and assured about the
visit of someone from their side, but again all assurances were proved to be
false as one has ever contacted me.

Center Point and Home Centre in themselves are a brand but sorry to say
their aftersales service is not even equivalent to a local store. A local
store will have more active and supportive team than HC, Kuwait.

Request you to take a concrete action and resolve the issue as mentioned
above.

With high expectations from CP support team.

Best regards,

Madhur Midha

Mb.: +965 66863659

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5265390