Subject: Ticket Assigned - Baby food steamer and blender not working
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:19:48 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Baby food steamer and blender not working Hi,
I have received my order which contains the
BABYSHOP
Juniors Food Processor Blender and Steamer.

I have contacted the call center immediately but they referred
me to the email. I went to the Babyshop store at Dubai festival city.also
they told me to email.

The steamer led doesn’t close properly, which lead the steamer to stop and
not work, i have to hold the led down strongly so it steam!!!  Once i
release my hands it stops !!!!! And of course i bought this machine to
steam and blend it self not me holding it for 45 minutes.

See the photo attached, please take action ASAP.
This baby food processor if highly needed for my baby’s food.

Contact information.

Phone number 0503392903

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5216441