Subject: Ticket Assigned - App Promotion
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 10:55:23 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  App Promotion Hi There,

I am writing this email to let you know that your App has a lot of
potential to grow, have more downloads, great user retention, 5-star Rating
and Reviews if it is well optimized and all strategies are implemented
perfectly.

Well, our goal is to help you to boost your App for higher Ranking on App
Store and Play Store. We have delivered amazing results for downloads,
Rating and Reviews for our past clients.

Let's talk now and see what we can do for your App.

Calling & WhatsApp Number: +919122542857

Skype:
live:.cid.446f83870399b519

E-mail: [email-masked]

Thanks & Regards
Wajid Ali

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5255148