Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way / Rude behaviour
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2022 09:57:54 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way / Rude behaviour Dear Customer Servcies,

I need urgent help to deliver my order at 5pm today. Delivery guy just
called and showing rude behavior and talking unprofessionally .

Could you please sort out this issue on priority??

Delivery guy number +971526001808

He is threatening to cancel the order and reorder the goods which is not
acceptable at all .

 Regards

Mirza
0552650093

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 at 1:03 PM
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Mirza Alam <[email-masked]>

Order number 9594925783 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Mirza Alam, your order number is 9594925783
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9594925783?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>.

The tracking number is FC111122002794.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FC111122002794&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>

Order shipping to
*Mirza Wasay Alam*
1309, Al azayez building, barsha1
13th floor , 1309
13th floor , 1309
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mobile: +971 526293021

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88888001483920221111

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162974410?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Rimmel 60Sec Nail Polish- 8 ml *
Color: 711 Xposed
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162441129?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Maybelline Hyper Easy Liquid Eyeliner *
Color: Black
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164756758?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Solid Jeans with Button Closure and Pocket *
Color: Beige
Size: 7-8 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/159646146?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* L’Oréal ParisColor Riche Matte Lipstick *
Color: 640 Erotique
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/160171330?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* NYX Professional Makeup Precision Brow Pencil *
Color: Espresso
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/157018701?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Maybelline New York Baby Skin Instant Pore Primer *
Color: Clear
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164563648?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Bourjois 3-Piece Lipstick Set *
Color: Pink
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/153399248?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Restage *
Color: 535
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164205848?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Eyeshadow Palette *
Color: Allure
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161935882?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Rimmel Provocalips Liquid Lipstick - 7 ml *
Color: 215 Summer Lovin
3
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/163059993?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Milani Cosmetics Colour Statement Lipliner *
Color: Nude
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164560775?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Solid Denim Jeans with Drawstring Closure and Pockets *
Color: Blue
Size: 7-8 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/153142171?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - 4 gms *
Color: 5
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/156006334?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Restage *
Color: Red
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164739762?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* QVS Lip Brush *
Color: Multicolour
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164656716?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Boys' Regular Fit Jeans *
Color: Blue
Size: 7-8 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164656673?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Solid Long Sleeves Shirt with Pocket and Button Closure *
Color: Grey
Size: 8-9 yrs
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/161935881?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Rimmel Provocalips Liquid Lipstick - 7 ml *
Color: 210 Flirty Fling
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/164742867?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_AE_en>
*
BABYSHOP *
* Juniors Solid Shirt with Long Sleeves and Pocket *
Color: Blue
Size: 8-9 yrs
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_AE_en>
-- 
Regards Mirza Wasay Alam

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5249820