Subject: Ticket Assigned - PRATHAA with THE LEGENDARY WADALIS on 26th November 2022
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 10:02:21 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  PRATHAA with THE LEGENDARY WADALIS on 26th November 2022  

[https://email-resources.mailbluster.com/11953/b83a3281-3959-4b73-be25-c75f2387a34a.jpeg]
[https://www.musiccultureart.in/]

Greetings from MCA Worldwide

Once again we at MCA Worldwide [https://mcaworldwide.in/] are delighted to
introduce “PRATHAA with THE LEGENDARY WADALIS ” at Phoenix Market City on 26th
November 2022,7.30pm

About “PRATHAA with THE LEGENDARY WADALIS ”:
 
Bringing together two or more musicians from the same musical family. It is a
musical showcase of Indian roots and tradition. A number of well-known musicians
have participated in this, including Vidwan Vikku Vinayakram, Shankar Mahadevan,
Roop Kumar Rathod, Ustad Taufiq Qureshi, Niladri Kumar, and Ustad Rashid Khan.
Ustad Puranchand Wadali and his son Lakhwinder Wadali are one of the finest and
most appreciated names in the genre of Sufi. Their vast legacy and musical
background have struck a chord against millions across the globe.   

Exposure for the Brand:

 * Media Coverage: Updates about the event on all active top & famous newspapers
   of the nation & Globally, Featured in magazines, Featured on TV Channels,
   Social Media Platforms, and Radio Broadcasts.
 * Branding on all event collaterals like Posters, E-mailers, and Flyers. 
 * Fine Wines & Spirits Logo on Concert tickets and Book my show page.
 * On Stage call for sponsor’s CEO/MD for Artist Felicitation.
 * On-ground -Venue branding — Activity, Led logo display, Banners, Arch /Entry
   Gate.
 * Complimentary VIP Invites to the Brand.

Commercials : Attached in the Proposal.
 
Added Deliverables from MCA: 

 * Post-event presentation of the Activity report.
 * Will make the Exclusive Video & Pictures.

An event of this magnitude will be the perfect opportunity for us to kick start
any kind of activation. Request you to have a look at it and revert with your
response on the same.

MCA Worldwide (Music, Culture, & Art)

Contact Prarthna :  +91 98253 33248

Email: [email-masked] [[email-masked]]

Brand Tie up: www.mcaworldwide.in [http://www.mcaworldwide.in]

 

Instagram [https://cdn.tools.unlayer.com/social/icons/circle/instagram.png]
[https://instagram.com/worldwide_mca?igshid=NjZiMGI4OTY=]

Facebook [https://cdn.tools.unlayer.com/social/icons/circle/facebook.png]
[https://www.facebook.com/musicculturearts]

LinkedIn [https://cdn.tools.unlayer.com/social/icons/circle/linkedin.png]
[https://www.linkedin.com/company/music-culture-&-arts/]

YouTube [https://cdn.tools.unlayer.com/social/icons/circle/youtube.png]
[https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCO3Jfn47efvTzK1WE_Abixw]

This email was sent to [email-masked]
[[email-masked]?subject=&body=] because you are subscribed to our
newsletter.

If you do not wish to receive such emails in future, please unsubscribe here
[https://andromeda.mbmail1.com/unsubscribe?b=74dem2rx1o9q63zwq23wjpyz0nk7vglj&c=40kvo2jz1rqmd3nzg213xyl7epw9n64g&l=4dem2rx1o9q63zljypz45wjpyz0nk7vg].

Sent with love [https://api.mailbluster.com/api/static/branding/love.png] using
MailBluster
[https://mailbluster.com?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=sentwithlove&utm_campaign=140280]
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5249914