Subject: Ticket Assigned - Worst online shopping experience - Order number 9594616986
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 14:03:17 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Worst online shopping experience - Order number 9594616986 To whom it may concern,

I am writing this email after a constant dissatisfaction with the WhatsApp
service as well as the phone service and eventually my order itself.

I ordered two similar pyjamas in different sizes because I wanted to twin
with my mom for our birthdays. They first sent me a mail that one of the
pyjamas in size L got canceled due to low stock which was disappointing
because why would you even put the option of ordering on your website and
not update it once items are out of stock. It’s funny because it still
shows in stock on your website. Anyways, atleast they were responsible
enough to notify.

Today, on day 3 of waiting I finally received my order and it is a totally
different, precisely a worse quality that what I ordered pyjama set (
attaching photo below ) and upon complaining on WhatsApp I was told it is
because of low stock of what I ordered that I was sent a different item.
Like HOW DOES THIS WORK??? You guys send any random item to people because
what they ordered isn’t In stock??

Moreover upon constant request for speaking to the manager they kept
telling me I should ask it over email. Like, after multiple calls and
messages over three days for a pyjama set I am made to write this email!!!

Now I am traveling out of country for more than two weeks and I don’t have
time to drive to max for returning plus I won’t take all the stress anyways
because the fault isn’t mine. Please let me know what to do.

PS: ONE OF THE WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE after being a loyal max
customer over years in not only UAE but all over GCC.

Regards
Ikshwaki

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5246513