Subject: Ticket Assigned - RE: Stock not available
From: Landmark Group <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 14:31:42 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  RE: Stock not available Is it done ?

Imran Shaikh
Area Manager
Home Box Northern Region-KSA
Phone: +966 553093718 Ext-7160
E-mail:[email-masked]
Landmark Arabia | PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 | Saudi Arabia
www.homeboxstores.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CImranali.Shaikh%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cc35dbbb8bf444946e79f08d98bf402e8%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637694702392715085%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=sQwEgpOs0mHr4nMvBtimMia1lCi8Bhf%2FmM9%2BCcBVAHk%3D&reserved=0> | www.landmarkgroup.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=04%7C01%7CImranali.Shaikh%40landmarkgroup.com%7Cc35dbbb8bf444946e79f08d98bf402e8%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637694702392725071%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=SG8HKdRszOWGyWBg21f3MsJRVZlwcHFWgIt6UTwSJ50%3D&reserved=0>

From: Hbothaimhail Ma <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, October 8, 2022 5:50 AM
To: Hbothaimhail Manager <[email-masked]>
Cc: Feederwarehouse Aljouf <[email-masked]>; Iliyas Belliyaru <[email-masked]>; Feederwarehouse Hail <[email-masked]>; Suresh Kuridath <[email-masked]>; Mohammed Basheeruddin <[email-masked]>; Imranali Shaikh <[email-masked]>; Landmark Group <[email-masked]>; Ismail Aboukhater <[email-masked]>; Hbriyadh Warehouse <[email-masked]>; HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Stock not available

@Hbothaimhail Manager<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Please inform the customer and update the W/H as the items are unavailable in other territories as well.

[See the source image]

Thanks & Best Regards

Mohamed Rasheef

Merchandise Analyzer

Home Box - Othaim Mall Hail, Buraydah

Phone: +966 54 34 63 574 Ext: 6576

Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.homeboxstores.com<http://www.homeboxstores.com> | www.landmarkgroup.com<http://www.landmarkgroup.com>

________________________________
From: Feederwarehouse Aljouf <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2022 3:00 PM
To: Hbothaimhail Ma <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; HB.CCCKSA <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Aslam Khan Mazid Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Iliyas Belliyaru <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Feederwarehouse Hail <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Suresh Kuridath <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Mohammed Basheeruddin <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Imranali Shaikh <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Landmark Group <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ismail Aboukhater <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hbothaimhail Manager <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hbriyadh Warehouse <[email-masked]<ma
 ilto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Stock not available

Dear @Hbothaimhail Ma<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please check below trail mail

Below order has postponed due to stock not available in Riyadh warehouse they will check from another territory

SOURCE_DELIVERY

DELIVERY_TYPE

DRIVER_NAME

INVOICE_NBR

DO_NBR

ITEM_ID

ITEM_DESC

DISTRO_NBR

DELIVERY_DATE

DO_QTY

REQUESTED_QTY

DISTRIBUTED_QTY

DROPPED_UNWAVED_QTY

PICK_QTY

LOAD_QTY

LSHW

WWD

Jameerulla

29019201487220221002

1953439

163403108

SL-Omaha 1 Seater Fire-Resistant Fabric Recliner- Brown

3320354515

6-Oct-22

1

1

0

1

0

0

Dear @HB.CCCKSA<mailto:[email-masked]>

Please see the below One qty chair P-Alpha Dining Chair-Grey not available in warehouse kindly inform to the customer accordingly

SOURCE_DELIVERY

DELIVERY_TYPE

DRIVER_NAME

INVOICE_NBR

DO_NBR

ITEM_ID

ITEM_DESC

DISTRO_NBR

DELIVERY_DATE

DO_QTY

REQUESTED_QTY

DISTRIBUTED_QTY

DROPPED_UNWAVED_QTY

PICK_QTY

LOAD_QTY

LSHW

WWD

Musthafa P

6172431376

1953452

162856240

P-Alpha Dining Chair-Grey

3320450566

6-Oct-22

3

3

2

1

2

0

From: Feederwarehouse Hail <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2022 10:01 AM
To: Feederwarehouse Aljouf <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: Stock not available

From: Hbriyadh Warehouse <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2022 9:52 PM
To: Aslam Khan Mazid Khan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Vakeel Ahmad <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Hamed Zayan <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; AHMED HASSAN <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Feederwarehouse Hail <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Ishor Bhandari <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Iliyas Belliyaru <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Gopal Shrestha <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; MOHAMED ACHCHIMOHAMED <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Stock not available

Dear team ,

         Below item not available in warehouse so we will arrange from other territory to fulfill the requirement.

SOURCE_DELIVERY

DELIVERY_TYPE

DRIVER_NAME

INVOICE_NBR

DO_NBR

ITEM_ID

ITEM_DESC

DISTRO_NBR

DELIVERY_DATE

DO_QTY

REQUESTED_QTY

DISTRIBUTED_QTY

DROPPED_UNWAVED_QTY

PICK_QTY

LOAD_QTY

LRBW

WWD

KASHIF MOH

29025202311020220929

1953329

162866245

Vanesa 8 Seater Dining Table-Grey-1/5

3319885779

5-Oct-22

1

1

0

1

0

0

LRBW

WWD

Nazir Huss

29031201804120221001

1953324

162974436

Andes Dining Chair-Green

3320231078

5-Oct-22

8

8

7

1

7

0

LSHW

WWD

Jameerulla

29019201487220221002

1953439

163403108

SL-Omaha 1 Seater Fire-Resistant Fabric Recliner- Brown

3320354515

6-Oct-22

1

1

0

1

0

0

LSHW

WWD

Musthafa P

6172431376

1953452

162856240

P-Alpha Dining Chair-Grey

3320450566

6-Oct-22

3

3

2

1

2

0

Thanks & Regards,

Gopal

Home Box HF picking

Mobile    : +966 594039310

EXT          :  4043
Landmark Arabia | PO Box 91861 | Riyadh 11643 | Saudi Arabia
[www.homeboxstores.com]www.homeboxstores.com<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7CHBriyadh.Warehouse%40landmarkgroup.com%7C96baacc9f6bf4fc91ce008d85a646866%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637358734581959846&sdata=StcNvjeTKJiGTOr%2FCV7yxKnm4vWC8G%2Bf0pY4AlDuKGE%3D&reserved=0> |
Email: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

[lg]<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.landmarkgroup.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7CHBriyadh.Warehouse%40landmarkgroup.com%7C96baacc9f6bf4fc91ce008d85a646866%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637358734581969844&sdata=5gWj1PK4q2JIZOD1DYlrpYAt1Tqe2kqD%2FWbFf8vmgnM%3D&reserved=0>[hb]<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.homeboxstores.com%2Fsa%2Fen&data=02%7C01%7CHBriyadh.Warehouse%40landmarkgroup.com%7C96baacc9f6bf4fc91ce008d85a646866%7C1f9b09b4197c4f1cb0c5571a6ccc96c8%7C0%7C0%7C637358734581969844&sdata=DRslDKFzzCnYDcYdhAvflDk6RPK0yZCEQfh0I6ZzS5o%3D&reserved=0>

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5240973