Subject: Ticket Assigned - Delivery of order issues order number 9594233204./ Tracking No: FP110822000764
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 09:00:01 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Delivery of order issues order number 9594233204./ Tracking No: FP110822000764 dear all good morning

there are too many issues facing us due to this splash delivery guy's
mobile number being 050304687 courier guy.

   1. the has arrived and called us yesterday 8/11/2022 at 7.32 and after
   the hour when we check the tracking number the parcel was dispatched and
   the delivery show the status.
   2. but we dint received the parcel yet after that we raised the
   complaint but there was till now no reply from splash.
   3. after 8 clock delivery guy call us and told us to send the location
   we share the location via the WhatsApp app 10 calls we try to call him but
   he refused to pick up a call or reply on this as he promised that he will
   deliver the goods. in evening. when he picked up the phone he confirmed @
   10.12 he told us in a bad manner talk and lie to us that I can't deliver
   the parcel, I will do it the next day morning.
   4. how can a person can do this???
   5. till now I am facing this issue in the tracking list of the parcel
   that has been received. but till now I am chasing that courier guy to
   deliver the parcel.
   6.  dint received the parcel till now... ????

Irfan Mansoor

+971551670296
Contacted

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5232475