Subject: Ticket Assigned - Return Request for Order #9592616331
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2022 12:16:06 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Return Request for Order #9592616331 Hello,

I would like to highlight, I made a return request for:

But I apparently included in my return another item. Where I forgot to add
in my return request.
I then made a return request for the accidently added into 1 package
altogether.

Kindly please consider my return altogether as I no longer have the item.
It was already picked up by the courier.

I have placed in 1 original packaging the:

Solid Mid-Rise Skater Skirt with Elasticated Waistband

2Xtremz Checked Mini A-line Skirt with Elasticised Waistband
Note: the Courier picked-up for return items on, 2 NOVEMBER 2022, in
original packaging.
Kindly process my refund and the return be considered completed.
Awaiting for update, Best Regards,

<[email-masked]>
             <https://www.linkedin.com/in/elikagenteroy/>
  Please consider your environmental
responsibility. Before printing this e-mail message, ask yourself whether
you really need a hard copy.

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5095402