Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request for exchange of size: Order Number is 4693238501
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2022 14:47:43 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request for exchange of size: Order Number is 4693238501 Dear Ma'am/Sir(s),

Good day!

I received my orders fast and in good state under the above mentioned order
number last November 3, 2022. Upon checking the items, There are items that
I have issues with specifically the sizes. Please let me know how I can
resolve my concern, The following items are the one I purchased that I was
hoping to still change the size, please see the desired size in RED:
Order number 4693238501 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
 Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
 Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
 Shoe Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
 Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
 Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Dexter John Lauron Palete, your order number is 4693238501
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/my-account/order/4693238501?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_QA_en>
.
The tracking number is FP1102220004964.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FP1102220004964&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_QA_en>

Order shipping to
*Dexter John Lauron Palete*
gate 88
017
Doha, Qatar
Mobile: +974 33704141

Payment Method:
*Dexter John Palete*
xxxx xxxx xxxx 2297

*Order Details*Consignment Number: 88881001235720221102

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/164367923?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_QA_en>
*SPLASH*
*Printed T-shirt with Crew Neck and Short Sleeves*
Color: Black
Size: XL *to MEDIUM (Priority) or LARGE*
1

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/163897528?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_QA_en>
*SHOEMART*
*Missy Checked Sneakers with Lace-Up Closure*
Color: Pink
Size: 41* to 40*
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/163415099?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_QA_en>
*SPLASH*
*Text Print T-shirt with Crew Neck and Tipping Detail*
Color: White
Size: XXL *to Large **(Priority)** or XL*
1

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/164615447?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_QA_en>
*SHOEXPRESS*
*Panelled Low Ankle Sneakers with Lace-Up Closure*
Color: White
Size: 42 *to 40 or 41*
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/163901281?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_QA_en>
*SHOEMART*
*Lee Cooper Men's Lace-Up Sneakers*
Color: Grey
Size: 40 *to 39*

I am a regular customer and I always shop in Centrepoint especially
whenever there are promo. I hope you can help me and sort out my issues.

Hop[ing for your kind consideration and positive response.

Thank you and best regards,
Dexter John Palete
Mob. No. 33704141

1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/164626225?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_QA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5209583