Subject: Ticket Assigned - [##7314##] Your ticket has been Closed
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2022 13:57:41 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [##7314##] Your ticket has been Closed Dear [email-masked],

This is to notify you that your ticket number 7314 has been resolved by one of 
our support team members on11/01/2022 04:23 PM. 

If you would like to reopen this ticket, please visit us at: View ticket 
<https://desk.zoho.com/portal/quantda/ticket/253514000015707943>. 
We will respond back promptly. 
If the ticket has been resolved, we would highly appreciate your feedback on 
how you found the experience.
Thank you again for contacting Quant Data & Analytics, where data meets 
science.

Best regards, 
Quant Support Team.

How would you rate our customer service? 
<https://desk.zoho.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsnedf86c5fb2b17f3603ba92d674bf5898&uid=edbsn898cfa5186a5463aeec86a7723c25df7&req=edbsn83686804ffa034a0e25f9d8b7400288c3ed4ee5f8c01fc9eb7842639d317f84d&aid=edbsn7dbe9dd30098f9cd6960d1e70e34f74e362afdf911d6d0a992a0076cf9f00457&did=edbsn7bae1104582b30a3346398628a6e143b091e6224e4a501f446db21a1ff07fb7f>
Good 
<https://desk.zoho.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsnedf86c5fb2b17f3603ba92d674bf5898&uid=edbsn898cfa5186a5463aeec86a7723c25df7&req=edbsn83686804ffa034a0e25f9d8b7400288c3ed4ee5f8c01fc9eb7842639d317f84d&aid=edbsn7dbe9dd30098f9cd6960d1e70e34f74e362afdf911d6d0a992a0076cf9f00457&did=edbsn7bae1104582b30a3346398628a6e143b091e6224e4a501f446db21a1ff07fb7f&sop=1>
Okay 
<https://desk.zoho.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsnedf86c5fb2b17f3603ba92d674bf5898&uid=edbsn898cfa5186a5463aeec86a7723c25df7&req=edbsn83686804ffa034a0e25f9d8b7400288c3ed4ee5f8c01fc9eb7842639d317f84d&aid=edbsn7dbe9dd30098f9cd6960d1e70e34f74e362afdf911d6d0a992a0076cf9f00457&did=edbsn7bae1104582b30a3346398628a6e143b091e6224e4a501f446db21a1ff07fb7f&sop=2>
Bad 
<https://desk.zoho.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsnedf86c5fb2b17f3603ba92d674bf5898&uid=edbsn898cfa5186a5463aeec86a7723c25df7&req=edbsn83686804ffa034a0e25f9d8b7400288c3ed4ee5f8c01fc9eb7842639d317f84d&aid=edbsn7dbe9dd30098f9cd6960d1e70e34f74e362afdf911d6d0a992a0076cf9f00457&did=edbsn7bae1104582b30a3346398628a6e143b091e6224e4a501f446db21a1ff07fb7f&sop=3>
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5083493