Subject: Ticket Assigned - SUNBABY Manufacturing Baby Products in India
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 12:16:16 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  SUNBABY Manufacturing Baby Products in India Dear Centrepoint,

We hope you are in good health.

Let me begin by Introducing myself. My name is sonali Aggarwal, Director,
Sunbaby & we specialize in manufacturing Baby care and Children Play
Products under Brand "SUNBABY"

In the last 21 years, we have worked with more than 2000 + clients in 8
countries, across 3 continents . SUNBABY's manufacturing facility is spread
over 40,000 sq ft. with over 150 workforce working in the company's various
departments such as Product Innovation & Design Development, Purchase,
Production & Assembly, Quality Inspections & Inventory Management thus
bringing together a World Class Range of High Quality Baby Products.

As of now, Sunbaby Catalog carries 2000 SKUs across 15 categories of baby
care and children play products.
Today, We are proud to say that Brand SUNBABY has sold over 8.5 million
units.
In India Sunbaby products are available in 28 states, 8 union territories &
650 + cities servicing over 20000 + pin codes.

At any given point of time, we have readily available inventory of 1.5 lac
units worth more than 1 million USD in 15 warehouses across the Country.
Sunbaby, especially specialises in ONLINE SELLING. Today, we are the No. 1
Sellers on Amazon, Lulu, Firstcry , Shopee, Meesho for our manufacturing
range.

SUNBABY Expanding into Middle-east:

Keeping in line with SUNBABY's Future Vision, we are already replicating
this model in the Middle-East and Other Countries. Today, Sunbaby's
products have started selling on Amazon UAE, Noon, Mumzworld and we are
becoming strong in that sector day by day.

Our Off Line Customers : LULU ..

BRAND SUNBABY :- The Company has been Manufacturing High-Quality Babycare
Product like Baby Bathtub, Potty Trainers, Seats, Baby Walkers, Kids Chairs
& Newborn Essentials like Muslin Nappies, Cloth Diapers, Muslin Swaddles,
Mosquito Beddings, Dry sheets etc.

Please go through the company Profile in Detail at the Given Link:
https://bit.ly/Sunbaby India
You are also requested to kindly go through SUNBABY's e-catalogues for
reference on various products it is manufacturing for the Domestic as well
International markets.

Please revert back to us for any enquiry.

Best Regards
Sonali Aggarwal
+919811180558

Note: This email was sent to [email-masked]. If you do not
wish to receive these emails in future Click Here
<https://tinyurl.com/2yob7b9v>.

Attachment(s) that exceed the 20 MB limit have been dropped. Please reach out to the sender. https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5077205