Subject: Ticket Assigned - 50 BASKETS
From: Homecentre <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 10:15:56 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  50 BASKETS Hello
This is Ayman, marketing manager of Nor Noyau chocolatier Kuwait

I would like to collect 50 baskets of the below item

I tried online but it wont let me. Can you help with this request ?

Feel free to reach me : +96598809997

Can you arrange to collect them in one store and I can send our truck to
take them

Ayman

-- 

Ayman Elswefy, MBA, MSc

Marketing Manager

+965 98809997
Nor Noyau <https://www.nornoyau.com/en/>

www.NorNoyau.com

<https://www.instagram.com/nornoyau/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/nornoyau/>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5035612