Subject: Ticket Assigned - splashfashions.com: AdWords are not working for you
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2022 14:34:31 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  splashfashions.com: AdWords are not working for you Hello,

Hope you are fine there!

Your website *splashfashions.com <http://splashfashions.com>* is appearing
as Ads online. It can be good to some extent initially but ends with losing
lots of bucks *without any proper outcome*.

   - The day you stop speculating in Ads, splashfashions.com will no longer
   appear in the top
   - Every time a user clicks on your address, you will lose some bucks
   - You will not be able to earn the trust

Why don’t you *try out something new*? Thinking, what’s new? You can reach
out to *have a brief discussion* about those innovative ideas for
splashfashions.com.

I am available on *Zoom, WhatsApp, Skype*, etc. You can reply to me here
too.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

With Warm Regards,

* Denise falleiros ,*
*Business Development Manager*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5026884