Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request for business opportunity - Exclusive muslin Baby products
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 11:38:08 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request for business opportunity - Exclusive muslin Baby products Hello.

Hope you are doing well. It is a pleasure to connect with you.

We are Grassroot Enterprises from Chennai, India, exporters of Muslin
apparels and accessories specially made for babies and toddlers. We would
like to get in touch with you regarding business opportunities at your
stores.

OUR COLLECTION
We are into apparels and clothing accessories for newborns and toddlers.
Our entire collection is made of pure muslin cotton. Muslin is a plain
weave of cotton known for being light and breathable best suited to protect
a baby's soft skin.

Clothes and accessories collection include the following products made of
muslin - swaddle, blanket, hooded towel, vest&shorts, romper, frock,
bib/mitten/socks, wipe cloths, cloth toys, sensory activity mats and other
baby essentials.

READY TO EXPORT
We hope for an opportunity to associate with you and place our product at
your stores.

Please reach out to us for any queries. You can write to us at
[email-masked] or call on Ph: +91 98415 88743

Awaiting your reply on the same.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mallika

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5017470