Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your return request has been cancelled
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 08:15:35 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your return request has been cancelled why you cancel my refund request your rider not pick on time

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022, 6:44 pm
Subject: Your return request has been cancelled
To: atiya faisal <[email-masked]>

Order #9566517237

<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
We’ve cancelled your return
Hi atiya faisal, your return 1002709728 for order 9566517237
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/my-account/order/9566517237?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
has been cancelled as requested by you

Feel free to reach out to us if you need any further assistance
*Order Details *

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/p/164199218?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=full_partial_return_AE_en>
*MAX*
Polka Dot Print A-line Dress with Short Sleeves and Belt
Color: White
Size: 10
Quantity: 1 AED 63

Total *AED 63*

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800–MAXUAE (800-629823).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dfull_partial_return_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4906416