Subject: Ticket Assigned - Damaged product received
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2022 08:15:35 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Damaged product received Hi

I purchased below product last week from online and they received when l
was away but l see this product has famages on one side please see attached
pictures.

I want to change this product with anothe one.

Please kindly let me know urgently.

Waiting for your respond

Best Regards

Sevil Tonkal

---------- Yönlendirilmiş ileti ----------
Gönderen: *Centrepoint* <[email-masked]>
Tarih: 11 Eylül 2022 Pazar
Konu: Your products are on the way
Alıcı: Sevil Tonkal <[email-masked]>

Order number 4685772569 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/qa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Sevil Tonkal, your order number is 4685772569
The tracking number is FC0911221000833.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmc&pm_Id=622&track_page_version=v2&thex=ffffff&only_latest=false&tracking_number=FC0911221000833&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_QA_en>

Order shipping to
*Sevil Tonkal*
Mirage Villas Al Waab Compound Apartment 236 Building 50
543
Abdul Rahman Bin Sakher Street
Al Rayyan, Qatar
Mobile: +974 66999350

Payment Method:
*Cash on Delivery*

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88881001034120220911

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/p/164016755?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_QA_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Tropical Print Wooden Top Console Table - 100x38x81 cms *
Color: Brown
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/qa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_QA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4898152