Subject: Ticket Assigned - DAMAGE FOUND IN PRODUCT AND REQUEST FOR REPLACEMENT
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2022 10:13:05 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  DAMAGE FOUND IN PRODUCT AND REQUEST FOR REPLACEMENT Good afternoon, and have a great day

As a matter of information,
On *10-12-22*, I picked up one of your products that I purchased with
Center Point Application yesterday *10-11-22*, and I picked it up from the
pickup address (as listed below). When I opened the product, I found a
noticeable damage *(see images and videos for review)*

*THE FOLLOWING IMAGES AND VIDEOS ARE FOR REVIEW:*

**PLEASE FIND THE VIDEO ATTACHMENT FOR MORE CONVENIENT INFORMATION *

*PRODUCT DETAILS:- *

*ORDER NUMBER BARCODE :- *   9589806169

*PICK UP LOCATION AND SHOP DETAILS:-*
As you can see, I have provided you with the maximum details that you can
see above. It is my responsibility to prove to you that these damages were
caused by the CENTERPOINT authority.
Additionally, I would prefer a replacement same product(*SPLASH** Full Rim
Oval Sunglasses with Nose Pads)*
from your company rather than a refund.
 My love for this product is so great that I would like it as a
replacement, and I have been a CenterPoint customer for several years. I
would appreciate it if you understood and took action in order to resolve
the issue for your responsible customer.

I would appreciate hearing from you as soon as possible with good news

Contacted

Nadir Nazar

+971-502340420

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential.
They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received
this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and do not
disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.
Create your own email signature
<https://www.wisestamp.com/create-own-email-signature/?utm_source=promotion&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=create_your_own&srcid=>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4994235