Subject: Ticket Assigned - The art of perfume
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2022 13:48:25 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  The art of perfume Beautyworld Middle East | 31 October – 2 November, 2022
============================================

Read email online: https://login.mailingwork.de/-viewonline2/8481/2745/28539/IUfkJxkR/jLMCZ9OL7Y/1

Dear Vittal  Prabhu,

Beautyworld Middle East presents the 6th edition of Quintessence – the art of perfume, an exclusive platform devoted to niche fragrances. Located in the Al Multaqua Ballroon, discover a curated collection of 25 of the world’s ‘creme de la crème’ in niche perfumery, showcased in a bespoke, luxurious environment befitting the stature of these magnificent creations.

Register to visit:
https://cloudme02.infosalons.biz/reg/beautyworld22du/Visitor/Registration?utm_source=visprom&utm_medium=quintessence-eshot-databuild1-13&utm_campaign=quintessence-eshot-registration-databuild1-13

============================================

Discover these brands plus many more  at Quintessence - the art of perfume

============================================

============================================

Supporters & Sponsors

============================================

============================================
Follow us @beautyworldME

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/beautyworldme

YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzMt1LNmpkaSHNoa83Kb20Q

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/beautyworldME/

LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/beautyworldme

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/beautyworldme/

 
You may unsubscribe your email address at any time:
https://login.mailingwork.de/-optout/8481/2745/1/28539/IUfkJxkR

© Messe Frankfurt Middle East GmbH
Imprint:
https://beautyworld-middle-east.ae.messefrankfurt.com/dubai/en/imprint.html
Privacy:
https://beautyworld-middle-east.ae.messefrankfurt.com/dubai/en/privacy-policy.html
Contact:
https://beautyworld-middle-east.ae.messefrankfurt.com/dubai/en/contact.html

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4990987