Subject: Ticket Assigned - Request for warranty or a solution.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 05:36:22 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Request for warranty or a solution. Dear Sir,

Greetings of the day!

This is Fuhad here, I’ve contacted one of your customer care support
earlier. I would like to mention about a complaint about a product I bought
from you on march 2022. A duchini loafers which was like 280/- aed. I use
it once or twice in a week that too into my office which you can see in the
picture. The shoes metal part is broken in both pair and it’s really
unacceptable to spend some money and your products gets damaged very
easily. I’m a usual customer of Duchini brand and the centre point stores.
Please find the attached picture and find a solution for my problem. It
will be great if you can  help me out with this situation. We come to your
stores always to get best quality products and you’re an esteemed company
in Gcc.

Please respond as soon as possible.

Regards,
Fuhad Kattuparuthi.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4877037