Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order NO.9578451418
From: Landmark Group <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2022 09:54:16 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order NO.9578451418 The beds was broken. Even the shelves are so soft. For the price range I
guess this is a very cheap quality plus the homeboy name I don't want a
replacement of the same. Either refund or change the order to a better
quality one.
I need something to use for my kids. This is a really dangerous how it
broke like that.
Thank you.

On Sun, Aug 14, 2022, 9:19 AM Landmark Group <
[email-masked]> wrote:
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for shopping with us.

kindly share the photos of the damaged items as requested.

Order NO.9578451418

Please feel free to contact us for further assistance.

Customer Service - Home Box

4727481:1125156

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4823403