Subject: Ticket Assigned - BUSINESS PROPOSAL -CITY COMPUTER COMPANY L.L.C
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2022 07:22:01 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  BUSINESS PROPOSAL -CITY COMPUTER COMPANY L.L.C  

Dear sir,

I hope your are doing well.

As I'm  Mohamed Safith a corporate sales executive working for city computer
company.llc

I would like to introduce my company to you, CITY COMPUTER COMPANY  L.L.C
We are based in Abu Dhabi more than 30 years. And  provide all kind of IT
Hardware, Software, Training, Intranet, Network solutions and Structured
cabling.

I want to further discuss on this when is the right time to contact you.

I will Attach my company profile. 

Thank you and expecting a positive Response.       

Regards,           

Mohamed safith

Corporate Sales Executive

City Computer Company LLC

Address: Electra Street, Next to Eldorado Cinema, Hotbread Bakery 

Building, #308.                     

PO Box 70235, Abu Dhabi, UAE

Phone: 02-6772120

Fax: 02-6772151

MOBILE: 050-3255892

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Website:  <http://www.citycom-int.com/> www.citycom-int.com

 <http://www.citycom-int.com/>     

 P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail or its
attachments

 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4782480