Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your gift card not received
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 11:05:07 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your gift card not received Dear team

Please view below email from max gift cards.

The receipant Ms. Anisha Nadav of gift card has not received digitial card
via email and also have not received pin.

May you please check it.

Regards

Digvijay Dodia
0555560485

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Digvijay Dodia <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022, 15:08
Subject: Fwd: Your gift cards are issued
To: Anisha Jadav <[email-masked]>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Max Fashion <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022, 21:59
Subject: Your gift cards are issued
To: Digvijay Dodia <[email-masked]>

Order number 9580174689

<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161312751?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.maxstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>

Women
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Men
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Girls
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/girls?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Boys
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/boys?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Shoes
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/department/shoes?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
Inspiration
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/inspiration?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>

Your Gift Card order is successfully sent.

Hi Digvijay Dodia, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9580174689

Here's what happens next: Your recipient will receive an email with the
digital gift card along with a Pin that they will need to use while
redeeming the card. That’s it!

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
Shukran Gift Card
To: ANISHA JADAV
Note: Happy Raksha Bandhan Tina. Rules Regulation ki sakhth Insaan ko mera
sadar pranam. AED 100

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/MaxFashionMENA>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/maxfashionMENA>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@maxfashionMENA*.

*Call us on 800–MAXUAE (800-629823).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2022 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.maxfashion.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3D>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4676887