Subject: Ticket Assigned - Missing Credit note
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2022 13:02:46 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Missing Credit note Hi,

I did the shopping from the Max store almost 2 months back from Sahara
Center but due to the size issue, I returned the items to the Al Qasmia
store and received a credit note of AED 75.

Somehow I lost the credit note and called the customer agent to find out
the solution. Agent asked me to visit the store to collect the credit note.
I am staying in Dubai and went all the way to Sharjah to collect it after
reaching the store, the store staff mentioned that I will get it in my
email. For the past 1 week I am checking the emails but unable to find the
credit note.

I need support to get it back considering all the back and forth I did
going from 1 place to another and hope you can value the time of the
customer as well and consider sending it by mail ASAP.

Thanks
Priyanka Modi.
+971 556419870

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4673449