Subject: Ticket Assigned - Order not delivered as per given date - 9578901513
From: Splash <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 13:35:28 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Order not delivered as per given date - 9578901513 Hello Splash Team,

I placed the order on 18th July evening at 8pm
as per the mobile app. If I place the order within 3 hours of time I will
receive my order on 19th July. Hence i placed the order so that i will get
my delivery next day.

But to my surprise i didn't receive the order until 8pm of 19th July hence
i prefer to call your customer centre. Agent Mr. Mohammed informed order
out for delievery and I need to wait until 11pm as standard time for
delivery is until 11pm.

I prefer to call again at 10pm just to ensure if the order will be
delivered.
This time it was Mr. Umar who gave me different information about the order
not yet out for delivery and I had to wait until 2moro for the order.

I was so upset and preferred to talk with the management team but that time
no floor supervisor was available who could speak with me in English.

Later I received a call around 10.30pm at night by someone from the
management team. I asked him for an explanation for the delay and why there
was a false commitment given by Splash team on a mobile app, I feel scammed
by Splash team  so you can get the order by giving wrong information during
the time of booking.

I have had the same experience a few times before from the splash team.
i am going to raise the scam to Dubai consumer right department (
https://consumerrights.ae
 ) with  all the screenshot taken during the order and call information
made for the order.

Last time when the same thing happened your team gave me a compensation
voucher and requested that this will not happen again and convince me not
to raise a complaint .. i received the compensation voucher after few days
that also worth 20 AED really do you think giving 20 AED compensation worth
it

Hence yesterday again your management team promised to give a compensation
voucher for the delay delivery as I had requested for it.

Hope full this time same thing don't happen again

Thanks and Regards
Amey / Anavi

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4637056