Subject: Ticket Assigned - ORDERED ITEM MISSED FROM PACKING. order number is 4678406197.
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 11:41:44 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  ORDERED ITEM MISSED FROM PACKING. order number is 4678406197. Dear Sir/Madam,

With reference to my above online purchase order through the Center point
app, I have received the goods. But, the ordered item has been missing when
I open and see the carton box.lingerie set, panty was missing from
packing.(163387799 Sustainable Solid Padded Demi Bra with Briefs Color:
Pink Size: 36B) Please refer to the order number detail as given. Please
note that I do not want to return the goods. Hence, I am requesting to
kindly re-issue the missed item. Kindly be informed, my family relatives
are leaving to india on 18.JULY.22. This is the reason I have ordered the
goods online. Also, this item has been requested from India by my wife.
Please Keep priority to find the missing item.

kindly do the needful,

hope, expecting swift action and response.

Complaint number:4620140.

Thank you....

Best Regards

*M.Ibrahimsha*
Inspector- Cable Project PH-13
[email-masked]
M +974 50448469

tractebel-engie.com

*TRACTEBEL ENGINEERING GmbH*

*12th Floor, Offices 23 & 2418th Al Meena Street, Old Salata AreaP.O. Box
10822 Doha - QATAR*

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4620860