Subject: Ticket Assigned - URGENT - Wrong item
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 08:42:38 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  URGENT - Wrong item Hi Support,

I'm contacting you regarding a product that I recently bought in Babyshop
Mall of Emirates. I already called 800-22297467 and they gave me your email.

I would like to inform you that I'm very very very not happy about this
purchase due of lie of one of your sellers.

I asked and insisted to have the same colour of the item which was exposed,
and your seller ensured me that this is the one that he gave me.

However, when I reached home and opened the box, I saw that he lied me, and
the colour is different!

So what to do now??? My husband is on business trip, the item is so heavy
for me and cannot come with the baby to return the article.

As proof of what I’m saying, you can check the camera using the date and
time of the attached invoice, and you will see that I’m sowing to your
seller the correct colour that I want.

In addition, I bought it because I need it immediately, and now I cannot
feed my baby properly!

So I would like from to send someone as soon as possible to change this
product by the one that I asked, and make a discount on my next order.

We spent most of our Baby products in your shop (you can check using the
mobile number of my husband 0507374043), and we were very happy till this
issue…

I hope this is an isolate issue, and you will make everything to fix it as
soon as possible.

Please find attached the invoice, and the colour item that I asked (picture
from your shop with my baby on it).

Best Regards,

Faiza.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4587703