Subject: Ticket Assigned - order refund and voucher issue
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2022 09:09:57 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  order refund and voucher issue Dear max fashion support team
I have been sending quite few emails to you and one of your agents have
confirmed that no email was received from me since the last email sent on
21.4.2022
perhaps there was an issue with sending emails using my phone
I'm sending this from the web mail on my laptop. so kindly confirm receipt
of this email.

I will not copy paste all the contents of the emails you have not received
from my end

10.5.2022
Dear max fashion customer support team.
Thank you for the voucher. I was promised BHD3.5 voucher according to your
earlier email. But the latest email shows that the voucher value is BHD3
only.
Also, I'm still waiting for the BHD7.5 refund of the dress. I have't
received the store credit yet. I was promised the refund will be completed
within 5-7 days. It has been more than 10 days now.
Kindly add the credit at your earliest convenience. I would like to place
an order for a piece and I'm afraid the stock might run out.
Thank you.

18.5.2022
Dear max fashion support team
Are there any updates regarding refunding the credit BHD7.5 ?
I've been waiting for a long time now.
Thanks

20.5.2022
Dear max fashion support team
I called your hot line and one of your agents have confirmed that the
credit BHD7.5 was refunded already. But in truth, it was not refunded.
Kindly find attached a screenshot of my credit page. Also some more
important attachments.
Kindly action this. Thank you.

PFA screenshots.

so to sum up.
please refund BHD7.5 in my credit
+ change the voucher value to BHD3.5 instead of BHD3

thank you
-HB

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4380968