Subject: Ticket Assigned - Re: Having trouble logging into your account?
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2022 11:58:47 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Re: Having trouble logging into your account? لم تصلني رسالة نسيت كلمة المرور

---------- رسالة مُعاد توجيهها ---------
من: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
التاريخ: سبت، ٢٥ يونيو، ٢٠٢٢ في ٧:٠٢ م
الموضوع: Having trouble logging into your account?
إلى:

Hello,

If you’re unable to access your account, we’re here to help. This is what
you need to do:

1. Reset your password by clicking on Forgot Password from our Sign In
screen
2. Check your inbox after 5-10 minutes for a "Forgot Password" email from
us
3. Click on the link in the "Forgot Password" email to reset your password
4. Sign in to your account with your new password

That’s it, you’re done. Happy shopping!

مرحبًا،

إذا كان لا يمكنك الوصول إلى حسابك، فنحن هنا لمساعدتك. هذا ما عليك فعله:

1. أعد تعيين كلمة المرور الخاصة بك عبر الضغط على "نسيت كلمة المرور" في صفحة
تسجيل الدخول
2. تحقق من بريدك الوارد بعد 5-10 دقائق وابحث عن رسالة بريد إلكتروني من
موقعنا بعنوان "نسيت كلمة المرور"
3. اضغط على الرابط في رسالة بريد "نسيت كلمة المرور" لإعادة تعيين كلمة
المرور الخاصة بك
4. قم بتسجيل الدخول إلى حسابك باستخدام كلمة المرور الجديدة

هذا كل شيء ببساطة، استمتع بالتسوق!

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4542315