Subject: Ticket Assigned - Indoor area for riders - Ministry of Labor
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 15:52:38 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Indoor area for riders - Ministry of Labor Date: 23 June 2022

التاريخ: 23 حزيران 2022

SUB: Compliance with Ministerial Decision No. 17 of 2021 regarding the
necessary precautions to protect workers from the dangers of heat stress

الموضوع/ الإلتزام  بالقرار الوزاري رقم 17 لسنة 2021 بشأن الاحتياطات اللازمة
لحماية العمال من مخاطر الإجهاد الحراري

Dear Partners,

شركاؤنا الأعزاء/

With reference to the Ministerial Decision No. 17 of 2021 regarding the
necessary precautions to protect workers from the dangers of heat stress,
and the attached letter issued by the Ministry of Labor, in addition to the
instructions of the Ministry of Labor to us, please be informed that
effective from June 1 to September 15, from 10 am to 3:30 pm, you are
required to allow all drivers to stay inside your store or restaurant while
waiting to receive the orders from you, or provide shaded areas with
sufficient ventilation equipment for drivers while waiting to receive the
orders from you, in order to avoid direct exposure to the sun during the
summer season. Moreover, you must provide free drinking water to all riders
at a suitable cold temperature throughout the work period, to protect them
and avoid the extreme hot weather.

استناداً إلى القرار الوزاري رقم 17 لسنة 2021 بشأن الاحتياطات اللازمة لحماية
العمال من مخاطر الإجهاد الحراري، وإلى الخطاب المرفق الصادر من وزارة العمل
،بالإضافة إلى التعليمات إلينا من وزارة العمل، يرجى العلم أنه بدءا من 1
يونيو وحتى 15 سبتمبر وذلك  من الساعة 10 صباحا وحتى 3:30 مساء، يتعين عليكم
السماح لجميع السائقين بالإنتظار داخل المحل أو المطعم الخاص بكم أثناء انتظار
إستلام الطلبات منكم، أو توفير أماكن مظللة ومزودة بوسائل تهوية كافية لعمال
شركات التوصيل أثناء انتظار إستلام الطلبات منكم، وذلك لتجنب التعرض المباشر
لأشعة الشمس خلال موسم الصيف. كما يجب عليكم توفير توفير مياه شرب مجانية
لجميع السائقين بدرجة برودة مناسبة طوال فترة العمل، لحمايتهم وتجنب الطقس
شديد الحرارة.

Within its competence, the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor
and Social Affairs, represented by the Labor Inspection Department will
conduct inspection visits to your locations and in the event that any rider
is seen waiting outside a restaurant or store  with exposure to the sun
within the above-mentioned period, this may lead to a three-day shut-down
of the restaurant or store by the Ministry of Labor.

وبحكم اختصاصها، ستقوم وزارة التنمية الإدارية والعمل والشؤون الاجتماعية
ممثلة في إدارة تفتيش العمل بإجراء زيارات لمعاينة مواقع العمل لديكم وفي حال
تم ضبط أي سائق ينتظر استلام الطلب خارج المطعم أو المحل تحت أشعة الشمس خلال
الفترة المشار إليها أعلاه، فقد يؤدي ذلك إلى إغلاق المطعم أو المحل لمدة
ثلاثة أيام من قبل وزارة العمل.

Therefore, based on your legal obligations mentioned above, and your
contractual obligation as per the subscription contract concluded between
us stipulating your commitment to comply with all decisions, laws and
regulations in the State of Qatar, we request you to please comply with the
above bearing in mind that these obligations are your sole responsibility,
and in the event that we become aware of your violation of the mentioned
obligations, we may use our contractual right to immediately terminate the
subscription contract concluded with the restaurant/outlet in breach, while
reserving our rights to take the necessary legal actions.

لذا، بناء على التزاماتكم القانونية المشار إليها أعلاه وعلى التزامكم
التعاقدي الناشئ عن عقد الإشتراك المبرم بيننا والذي ينص على وجوب امتثالكم
لجميع القرارات والقوانين والأنظمة في دولة قطر فإننا نطلب منكم الالتزام بما
ورد أعلاه علما بأن تلك الالتزامات هي مسئوليتكم المنفردة، وأنه فى حال نما
إلى علمنا مخالفتكم لذلك، سوف نستخدم حقنا التعاقدى بالإنهاء الفوري لعقد
الإشتراك المبرم مع المطعم/ المحل المخالف، مع الاحتفاظ بحقنا باتخاذ كافة
الإجراءات القانونية اللازمة.

We disclaim our responsibility for your failure to comply with the
above-mentioned ministerial decision and relevant acts and decisions.

نحن نخلي مسئوليتنا عن تخلفكم عن الالتزام بالقرار الوزاري المشار إليه أعلاه
الأعمال والقرارات الإدارية ذات الصلة.

Furthermore, please note that if we receive any further information and
instructions from the competent authorities, we will inform you immediately.

علاوة على لك، يرجى العلم أنه في حال ورود مزيد من المعلومات والتعليمات من
الجهات المختصة إلينا سنوافيكم بها على الفور.

Should you have any questions or inquiries, please do not hesitate to
contact your Account Manager through the email address
[email-masked] .

إذا كانت لديكم أية أسئلة أو استفسارات، فلا تترددوا بالاتصال بمدير حسابكم من
خلال عنوان البريد الإلكتروني [email-masked] .

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

نشكركم على تفهمكم وحسن تعاونكم معنا.

Talabat QFC

شركة طلبات كيو إف سي

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/4535260