Subject: We miss you! Make sure you're logged in.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2020 05:16:52 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
NOVEMBER 29 &#45; DECEMBER 05

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 We're not seeing any writing activity for you last week, so unless you were taking a writing break, you might have accidentally logged out. Please log back in so we can keep you up to date on your personal records and general greatness.

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e86c7e00899671d406a607e8687752fd203aa473a396a34fd176af0c0a18f878f72f65ba7a777da9bc23f983cc3db9e13e34454bafce68e115 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e86c7e00899671d406a607e8687752fd203aa473a396a34fd176af0c0a18f878f72f65ba7a777da9bc23f983cc3db9e13e34454bafce68e115 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e85938cab18cfc4de5755666be2d059e697a6adf3a1500901a326897fb1706b0d5ed9bd208aa2ebeb9325881b717de12e1eba1975d228e5684 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 14 21 Nov 28 05

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e85938cab18cfc4de5755666be2d059e697a6adf3a1500901a326897fb1706b0d5ed9bd208aa2ebeb9325881b717de12e1eba1975d228e5684 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 14 21 Nov 28 05

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e85938cab18cfc4de5755666be2d059e697a6adf3a1500901a326897fb1706b0d5ed9bd208aa2ebeb9325881b717de12e1eba1975d228e5684 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 14 21 Nov 28 05

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Writing Tips

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3d1e11497771671739596ea69f0b7e0e7df8a8e0aadd8c9578ddea79b2e50b90b9c92475229d624d9902612ebb1acc7681dc053b2933742e1bc34d3fbef178e 
15 Writing Prompts for Self-Reflecting on Your Year 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3d1e11497771671739596ea69f0b7e0e7df8a8e0aadd8c9578ddea79b2e50b90b9c92475229d624d9902612ebb1acc7681dc053b2933742e1bc34d3fbef178e 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
AI

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3d1e1149777167123bdcc03671070ff5ed873c62106822b1bff97d0faf96f202066490dd07e263e784574ac91e4a83e156d5e212ca0d17dd81db26288af0989 
Doing Data Right: Building a Successful Dataset from the Ground Up 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3d1e1149777167123bdcc03671070ff5ed873c62106822b1bff97d0faf96f202066490dd07e263e784574ac91e4a83e156d5e212ca0d17dd81db26288af0989 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3d1e11497771671c688497b2757ab5edbe3794c3544f77772e8e337c566464489d7e5a4045d49f5f2ed241dca9a99f731a04e8125687b3b4388634b159d3f3e 
Extending Our Free Offering for Nonprofits and NGOs through 2021 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c3d1e11497771671c688497b2757ab5edbe3794c3544f77772e8e337c566464489d7e5a4045d49f5f2ed241dca9a99f731a04e8125687b3b4388634b159d3f3e 
&rsaquo; 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e87ab0bd789fe16cb9ae7b5bc54b4154c17407c2d06bc4d30b0b931db3831d6b684fbecb05bba917720c612b3ff902bf724c4d7ffa0cfd5b7c 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e87ab0bd789fe16cb9ae7b5bc54b4154c17407c2d06bc4d30b0b931db3831d6b684fbecb05bba917720c612b3ff902bf724c4d7ffa0cfd5b7c 

Great ideas get lost in bad emails.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e87ab0bd789fe16cb9ae7b5bc54b4154c17407c2d06bc4d30b0b931db3831d6b684fbecb05bba917720c612b3ff902bf724c4d7ffa0cfd5b7c 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e87ab0bd789fe16cb9ae7b5bc54b4154c17407c2d06bc4d30b0b931db3831d6b684fbecb05bba917720c612b3ff902bf724c4d7ffa0cfd5b7c 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e817b73d9606b337ffb1e8d544894a43645a585e654e49a8dc43c6a04bc964920b3e98c3582c5a84770b4a7c3bb4c3a0a30be4ac49210b5066 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e8e7fe3b61dd42ca3a41bf3e121b7c89563bfd3ce4af5680709dead11f2fc8d3da062804f9806ed9b66f5d3e50b86af6c0ad10d087d2a1be93 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e81e9d3930e2b78b741a3d9c318532a5dc95b05132cdd04626a6c454e83dd3852d6d17e8c9b55c4f0f34f2f57470f20c2bc0e5b2003608009c 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e80c896c3aebd0656b4a0109a63b0f409d0cd9d13754a4ce0ae08f1d412ece26703c6d021d86f3fa744a1ee1acf528bcfc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e80cd0beb0258a473618c7bccfdb00b30ca8f9043133763b50783e2cb74186f99c06d73da3b4447c6195fb0c6906b26c89 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e81387bc37e02d5aad3c0d2b052db735d9991d7da154ce2a0989fb4c5b86e2a6a3ac1860fc7692fabd840583b7771b3358 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e8f385ed3ee5c1a62fc1a08f4bc0d86c97324555a1ef70e5949fecb249eab82d6c82bfdd014b1a5f7af79199a7af26a055 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e81e9d3930e2b78b741a3d9c318532a5dc95b05132cdd04626a6c454e83dd3852d6d17e8c9b55c4f0f34f2f57470f20c2bc0e5b2003608009c 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e85f21fd989c65e569d3ad5c38f174455f2d537c9f27f7b9577bdbda982f0b8e4be2b7435585ae99231f83fcd125153280568f317d8ee69787 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=86f1fb43e3a24205922b71631ff554bd1a85d88f84d1166b9000f02ae17240b521cf133c0b6974db668be14cd2847b01a01c1aa55e1ea7f9809339d4f10df7e24abe12653cf72c3d392cd2e4065c7887c0a21205a48115cc 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e80ea275740aa55cdab049115c970e76ddedbac70574cb28714c8e3b1b0459017401d81cbdbafe7c31100e30cc8907fffa8df4325a328f6bd3 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f81cf5f3f3fed5e80ea275740aa55cdab049115c970e76ddedbac70574cb28714c8e3b1b0459017401d81cbdbafe7c31100e30cc8907fffa8df4325a328f6bd3 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104