Subject: Your Weekly Writing Stats + 50% off all Premium plans inside! 🤩
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2020 07:48:24 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights

 

 
 
NOVEMBER 22 &#45; NOVEMBER 28

 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Whoops! It looks like you might not be logged in because we saw no writing activity for you last week. Please log back in to keep your writing in tip-top shape and stay in the loop about your epic stats and achievements!

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f6154944919b583d1a2020c49c073a4d005120685e2051f6780fa71e1e22833691fe31d5abe4b93ac1193a7036662a20a9d777f2a8361e27131 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
0 weeks
1

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61a809336dc89a7dc9d37d65832596f53a7b17b7cc3e6771099856bdf1bfc661cc93acadd33b610218f5fb2b701c2817b968b4dc90cb2c6c20 
See all achievements  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61a809336dc89a7dc9d37d65832596f53a7b17b7cc3e6771099856bdf1bfc661cc93acadd33b610218f5fb2b701c2817b968b4dc90cb2c6c20 
&rsaquo;

Productivity

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f613a0d761d29bd6d4646efd240b64c37bc8ac735ec44f578e207365d185ecf68a5d515523afc214381e259c920427016eb4cd6038e91f85a9c 
logged in .
0
word checked

 

 

 

 

Nov 07 14 Nov 21 28

Mastery

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f613a0d761d29bd6d4646efd240b64c37bc8ac735ec44f578e207365d185ecf68a5d515523afc214381e259c920427016eb4cd6038e91f85a9c 
logged in .
0
alert shown

 

 

 

 

 Nov 07 14 Nov 21 28

vocabulary 

No activity detected for last week. 
Please make sure you are 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f613a0d761d29bd6d4646efd240b64c37bc8ac735ec44f578e207365d185ecf68a5d515523afc214381e259c920427016eb4cd6038e91f85a9c 
logged in .
0
 unique word used

 

 

 

 

 Nov 07 14 Nov 21 28

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610aeaeb3c6c9c10942c040ca0c783bcbd175cba9dce2374fc9fd2eacf599713117003fa9e4f45bee0882df9965325cf9c1b202810d65ba5ce 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610aeaeb3c6c9c10942c040ca0c783bcbd175cba9dce2374fc9fd2eacf599713117003fa9e4f45bee0882df9965325cf9c1b202810d65ba5ce 

Establish a trusted brand <br class="hide"> footprint by enabling your entire team to produce <br class="hide"> consistent, on-brand writing.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610aeaeb3c6c9c10942c040ca0c783bcbd175cba9dce2374fc9fd2eacf599713117003fa9e4f45bee0882df9965325cf9c1b202810d65ba5ce 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610aeaeb3c6c9c10942c040ca0c783bcbd175cba9dce2374fc9fd2eacf599713117003fa9e4f45bee0882df9965325cf9c1b202810d65ba5ce 

 

 
this week's stories & tips

Company

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a6d86eba1547e2c247445017e10c38b06ff27324e4b75c3c156cbccc37572c61c8b8f2ce395cf668a1f80f98088b1724e0d76c0f55a018343 
Supporting Health, Safety, and Well-Being During the COVID-19 Outbreak 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a6d86eba1547e2c247445017e10c38b06ff27324e4b75c3c156cbccc37572c61c8b8f2ce395cf668a1f80f98088b1724e0d76c0f55a018343 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Fluency

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a7b79a9fb625491a8d0364ec43a70342e403919b587a33f9493c1628cf4d92d3f88924303ef8df41c2250ae5a8454c991d2eb19d36dec1b3d 
Tips to Make Your Written English More Powerful 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a7b79a9fb625491a8d0364ec43a70342e403919b587a33f9493c1628cf4d92d3f88924303ef8df41c2250ae5a8454c991d2eb19d36dec1b3d 
&rsaquo; 

 
 
Blog Post

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a2421aa7de0a011af5b25ad0c6cbc92be40db4cf0aa06aa222f8bd4b06ff78e13fcd0e6ed03c946dbc33b7208c2fd2e1c79f2727574a28326 
How a Style Guide Can Help Your Team Stay Professional 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=854d52c9d1989f5a2421aa7de0a011af5b25ad0c6cbc92be40db4cf0aa06aa222f8bd4b06ff78e13fcd0e6ed03c946dbc33b7208c2fd2e1c79f2727574a28326 
&rsaquo; 

 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop Apphttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f612f2aea6a6c054b00c37c776884ec62eb4395b4f452188c2ec2bcc24106fa4cc130bafb44fde1962b183dcf20d6119b6bd7c0d77075e91e17 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-inhttps://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61419e5557d70278ef2d778c1466da069f60e74e1f8f56a32bfa9bf3fa496c03e35537482cefa706192ee58bed93d26ecbd4562fc65ab82e44 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61a009946bc90e8f05a5e6d88d53086abcbafa1af739d4916eaa5fd0cddd922f0190ab728425cdaf3a78996a3340725b8c76eb1c7570bfa3a2 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f614367372467c9f6a3ad5838d83aa4b4324bbd8317cfab74a843803a9b0e7f1638b10160ec7dd9c49515fcbe643c1ae006 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f610fdbb5387352c61835f5f85ba3b8ad3c92797b992e4ec7547d522fff166ae378cbd5636cab1100d213ac060919e53c48 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61ed483dcfdb723b8ef5345b0e45c79e545d3fe291e8ed7c0e535eb30a01db1ea64bc1c8c4869592798850d91aaead76e8 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f6131ca9dd0ead807b78ad3048bd023201e105b758ee7364ba46bfb8e4f86cc619ff067b23ddc29ec6320d63785c34f1afc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61a009946bc90e8f05a5e6d88d53086abcbafa1af739d4916eaa5fd0cddd922f0190ab728425cdaf3a78996a3340725b8c76eb1c7570bfa3a2 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f61b291a309133224b95e83aa0d411277da0d3b24e563fbb8edb2c2bfef67cc7e82e4ff0a630fc2949fe1e385c219d125c8e56ed1e0b7905fb0 
Learn more 

 
https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=6d54de5a08d0e8bf97c0c5bdbd0681ec5604d9a9e887c4b04350df7fd25ea8aceea1b93e50b9e28dc8c45fc879fae9a3d9a101eab7327110db37c22c60708784a1cad710055b78af904327af756fb3e720647d164a233ac3 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f615729ad1c96d6a29b1bb6592140e5fad12cfd579982208754b43bb79ab56f50f1d6e1fe959539d919acbe4704aa9ea9c291c8d22f2b751c80 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=c448751e95263f615729ad1c96d6a29b1bb6592140e5fad12cfd579982208754b43bb79ab56f50f1d6e1fe959539d919acbe4704aa9ea9c291c8d22f2b751c80 
Unsubscribe 
 
We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104