Subject: Last Chance: 40% Off a Grammarly Premium Upgrade
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 11:38:28 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

Grammarly Premium August 2019 Promo 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65541cdf6051cf5be43e19526af141dd260058858c04bedcbdeb11c13dd6ecc5c70b1cac59e37e4286941af5732b70f61590169762b8af6a8e30871384d51cc1 
Get 40% off Premium &rarr;  

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65541cdf6051cf5be43e19526af141dd260058858c04bedcbdeb11c13dd6ecc5c70b1cac59e37e4286941af5732b70f61590169762b8af6a8e30871384d51cc1 

This limited-time offer to save 40% on Grammarly Premium is almost over! Upgrade to Premium now to take your writing skills to the next level.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65541cdf6051cf5be43e19526af141dd260058858c04bedcbdeb11c13dd6ecc5c70b1cac59e37e4286941af5732b70f61590169762b8af6a8e30871384d51cc1 
Get 40% Off Premium 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65541cdf6051cf5be43e19526af141dd260058858c04bedcbdeb11c13dd6ecc5c70b1cac59e37e4286941af5732b70f61590169762b8af6a8e30871384d51cc1 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65541cdf6051cf5b06c0a097169f0203c6d8c5fd12afb60ddac641c9308a8da8a9720b9379fd27dc45212fa444beaa7ebfc4b3748b7330ab 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65541cdf6051cf5b12cd6b45f3f5b67e5315b5795ba2279a348cead646a1e29665692326c35df4746281783ded0674b621933eeecc6dcbf4 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65541cdf6051cf5bd4e60940db9de0ab9e4bc093fcebb920906e88d67ab26c082d982196a12a63edd772a7d9978f0984eec9779d98cdaade 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65541cdf6051cf5b01879ddb45aa5770bc0678d71087002fb5e0e7f8e0f812d30aa9608e65909a3e77784ff5da6cc2f9a6aa264368c5e28a 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b984dfb8f0cb081f282b0ee01a6f0b226126510ce00b804508dbdc0e846290f795370974de9c815c8caeae0ba0ece5dd2639a3ce75d6cd3907a27ee11ba1e359a6f8b6eda15423cdaa2996b5af19d8b1c8f09d32b41efaa3 
View Web Version   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65541cdf6051cf5b07ca91583753646c4bdbf12a2efba017cf969ae42e25e239861f22b3b370b6a48bf7fbe4db94d1dc8168c9f58f92e4ad48fe9e3f28ba1c95 
Email Preferences   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=65541cdf6051cf5b07ca91583753646c4bdbf12a2efba017cf969ae42e25e239861f22b3b370b6a48bf7fbe4db94d1dc8168c9f58f92e4ad48fe9e3f28ba1c95 
Unsubscribe 
 
You received this offer for Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive them via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.
 
© 2020 Grammarly, Inc., 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104