Subject: Ticket Assigned - Missing items delivery
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 04:02:45 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Missing items delivery Hello,

We recievwd below order today, but it was missing.

For tinted double glass, we ordered 3 sets of 2 mugs i.e. 6 mugs, but we
recieved 3 mugs only.
Can you please arrange for the delivery of the missing 3 mugs.

Regards
Fatima

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020, 5:48 pm
Subject: Order confirmed!
To: Fatima kourani <[email-masked]>

Your order number is 9615958053

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/ae/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true%26utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

Your order has been successfully placed.

Hi Fatima kourani, thanks for shopping with us.
For your reference, your order number is 9615958053 Expect delivery by
24/11/2020.

Order shipping to
*Fatima kourani*
New bridge hill 3 flat 506
Motor city
Dubai
Mobile: +971 551905196
Payment Method:

xxxx xxxx xxxx 1114
Fatima kourani

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162138323?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
LIFESTYLE
Tinted Double Wall Glass Mug - Set of 2
Color: Green
Quantity: 3 AED 123
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/p/162139458?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_confirmation_AE_en>
LIFESTYLE
9-Piece Dessert Set with Tray
Color: White
Quantity: 3 AED 123
Subtotal: * AED 246*
Savings: *- AED 192.6*
Standard ground shipping:

* FREE *
*Total* *AED 221.4*
Your order could earn you 22 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-MYCP (800-6927).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/ae/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_confirmation_AE_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1733868