Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your products are on the way
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 04:02:23 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your products are on the way Dear Sir,

It was never shipped to us and no one contacted to deliver.
Shipment has returned and we must have it.
Please investigate and send the shipment to Centerpoint Tamimi Riyadh and
we can pick from there.

Regards,

Sarfaraz Ahmed

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hinan Arshad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:15 PM
Subject: Fwd: Your products are on the way
To: abu abdullah511@gmail. com <[email-masked]>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020, 9:26 am
Subject: Your products are on the way
To: Mrs Sarfaraz <[email-masked]>

Order number 6244086218 has been shipped.

<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Download our apps now
 <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> [image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
iPhone <https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/id1161310479f> Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.centrepointstores&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>

Babyshop
<https://www.babyshopstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Lifestyle
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Splash
<https://www.splashfashions.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Shoe
Mart
<https://www.shoemartstores.com/sa/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Offers
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Clearance
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
Your products have been shipped.
Hi Mrs Sarfaraz, your order number is 6244086218
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/my-account/order/6244086218?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>.

The tracking number is FP1120200003224.
<https://www.fareye.co/track.html?com_code=lmg&pm_Id=493&thex=ffffff&track_page_version=V2&&tracking_number=FP1120200003224&utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>

Order shipping to
*Sarfaraz Ahmed*
Tamkeen Tower, 44th floor
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Mobile: +966 531199007

Payment Method:
*HANAN SARFARAZ*
xxxx xxxx xxxx 3015

*Order Details* Consignment Number: 88887002115520201120

Item

Description

Shipped Quantity
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161781929?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* FIORELLI Textured Tote Bag with Double Handles *
Color: Beige
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161869704?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
LIFESTYLE *
* Baggit Textured Tote Bag with Zip Closure *
Color: Blue
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/162180842?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Solid T-shirt with V-neck and Long Sleeves *
Color: Black
Size: 18
1
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/p/161401856?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_shipped_SA_en>
*
SPLASH *
* Printed Backpack with Tape Detail Zip Closure and Adjustable Straps *
Color: White
Size: Free Size
1

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/CentrepointME>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/centrepointme>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@centrepointme*.

*Call us on 800-111-10CP (800-1111027).*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.centrepointstores.com/sa/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_shipped_SA_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1732836