Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Your payment is being processed
From: Centrepoint <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2020 01:40:19 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Your payment is being processed Please see the attached email from your centre ...I  ordered once  and
payment done through knet..but it is showing 3 orders for the same item
Attaching the screenshot for your reference..
Please do the needful
Thank you...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Splash Fashions <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2020, 11:45 pm
Subject: Your payment is being processed
To: Sajeev Paul <[email-masked]>

Order #8216411755

<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_KW_en>
Download our apps now
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_KW_en>
[image:
android icon]
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_KW_en>
iPhone
<https://itunes.apple.com/kw/app/id1157403562?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_KW_en>
Android
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.landmarkgroup.splashfashions&referrer=utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_KW_en>

Women
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/department/women?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_KW_en>
Men
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/department/men?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_KW_en>
Offers
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/offers?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_KW_en>
Clearance
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/search?q=badge.title.en%3AClearance&clr=true&utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_KW_en>

Your payment is in progress!

Hi Sajeev Paul, we’ve received your order number 8216411755
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/my-account/order/8216411755?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_KW_en>.
Please note, it may take us up to an hour to process your payment.

We’ll confirm your order as soon as your payment is processed, and notify
you.

Order Details

Item

Description

Total Price
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/p/162162497?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Daisy Duck Print Sleep Dress with Long Sleeves and Hood
Color: Grey
Size: 18
Quantity: 1 KWD 3.5
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/p/162159043?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Full Length Solid Jog Pants with Pocket Detail and Drawstring
Color: Blue
Size: M
Quantity: 1 KWD 3
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/p/160018669?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Solid Top with Polo Neck and Cap Sleeves
Color: Blue
Size: 18
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.5
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/p/162197316?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Full Length Solid Jog Pants with Pocket Detail and Drawstring
Color: Grey
Size: M
Quantity: 1 KWD 3
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/p/162175372?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Solid T-shirt with Crew Neck and Cap Sleeves
Color: Yellow
Size: 12
Quantity: 1 KWD 1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/p/162180833?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Solid T-shirt with Crew Neck and Cap Sleeves
Color: Purple
Size: 12
Quantity: 1 KWD 1
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/p/161968644?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Plain T-shirt with Polo Neck and Cap Sleeves
Color: Red
Size: 18
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.5
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/p/161623919?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Full Length Plain Leggings with Elasticised Waistband
Color: Pink
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.2
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/p/161623905?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Full Length Plain Leggings with Elasticised Waistband
Color: Blue
Size: 16
Quantity: 3 KWD 3.6
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/p/161874991?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Mid-Rise Slim Fit Leggings
Color: Red
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.6
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/p/161874977?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Mid-Rise Slim Fit Leggings
Color: Green
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.6
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/p/162199977?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Printed T-shirt with Round Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Pink
Size: 18
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.5
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/p/162295242?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_KW_en>
SPLASH
Printed T-shirt with Round Neck and Short Sleeves
Color: Green
Size: 16
Quantity: 1 KWD 1.5
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/kw/en/p/160859932?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Le Palais Des Parfums Oud Royal Eau De Parfum - 30 ml
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 KWD 2
LIFESTYLE
These products qualify for our buy 1 get 1 offer
Multiple quantities KWD 5
KWD 2.5
<https://www.lifestyleshops.com/kw/en/p/162153460?utm_source=hybris&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order_on_validation_KW_en>
LIFESTYLE
Solid Hair Puff with Comb
Color: Multicolour
Quantity: 1 KWD 0.5
Subtotal: * KWD 30.5*
Savings: *- KWD 42.33*
Standard ground shipping:

* FREE *
*Total* *KWD 24.12*
Your order will earn you 30 Shukrans.

Need help? Get in touch

 <[email-masked]?Body=Contacted>

*Write us an email now*, we'll get back to you as fast as we can.
 <https://www.facebook.com/SplashFashions>

*Connect with us* on your favourite social network.
 <https://twitter.com/SplashFashions>

Reach out in 140 characters! We are *@SplashFashions*.

*Call us on 18-00-871.*
7 days a week, 24 hours a day

© 2020 Retail World Limited
Privacy Policy
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/privacypolicy?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_KW_en>
| Terms & Conditions
<https://www.splashfashions.com/kw/en/termsandconditions?utm_source%3Dhybris%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dorder_on_validation_KW_en>

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1729915