Subject: Ticket Assigned - Art Minds Sponsorship offer
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 23:04:49 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Art Minds Sponsorship offer Dear Sir/Ma'am

Art Minds is a student led international organization and a Dubai
International Academy based club, having a team consisting of 17 students
and the Head of Arts Department at our school.

We are forming a student initiative aims to inspire young minds to not only
embrace the creativity and rich ideas they obtain, but to also seek and
explore their worlds of imagination. It will now be our second major event
of the year, themed “A Look Into My Mind”. The logistics of this event will
be very similar to our previous event “Art in the Time of Corona”, where
via both a promotional video and poster which will be spread across schools
in the UAE by our team and ambassadors as well as our social media
platforms, participants will be informed about the competition and can
submit their art through a link.

Our previous event was a major success. We had over 200 participants from
countries in all 5 continents, including India, Canada, Lebanon, Ireland,
Sweden, Egypt, Singapore, and of course, the UAE. Students from over 25
schools joined, and almost 30 nationalities participated. The event was
sponsored by lebs.com, a key ecommerce platform, where we were given
vouchers for their platform worth 6000Dhs (1st Place - 3000Dhs, 2nd Place -
2000Dhs, 3rd Place - 1000Dhs).

For this event, we plan to internationalize the event even more with the
aid of our international youth ambassadors. Additionally, since Art Minds
is a DIA founded club, which is a school part of Innoventures Education,
hence we will be able to connect with various students in the schools of
Innoventures Education within the UAE.

In light of our next event, we would be delighted to have you as our
sponsor. Whether it be a cash prize or some sort of vouchers, we are
willing to negotiate what you would be able to offer to us. Due to the fact
that you have an ecommerce site, we thought that it would be perfect if you
were able to hand out large gift vouchers to the winners, as it is suitable
for international participants. We feel that this would be of great benefit
for you as we are expected to have a minimum of 300 participants from all
around the world for this competition. On our end, we will include your
logo in our promotional poster and video as well as whatever is made
necessary by you.

If you are interested, it would be greatly appreciated if you can get back
to us.

Kind regards,
The Art Minds Team.

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1712694