Subject: Ticket Assigned - Manufacturer and Exporter of footwear from india mumbai
From: Shoemart <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2020 05:37:29 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Manufacturer and Exporter of footwear from india mumbai JABYZ

Dear Purchasing Manager,

JABYZ INDIA

JABYZ is one of the prominent Manufacturer and Exporter of ladies handmade
shoes and bags based in Mumbai India. Jabyz was founded in 1936 and it is
recognized as the best Producers of hand-made products. With the pace of
time and technology, Jabyz is also expanding into the global market.

Jabyz would like to offer you to trade with it. Therefore, Jabyz hereby
invites the clients from the worldwide market to join hands with its team
for the trade of handmade products.Jabyz is a popular brand of handmade
products that mainly include stylish and comfort shoes, bags, clutches
which are available at an affordable price.
We deal in party, bridal, ethnic, casual categories. Jabyz is committed to
providing with everything such as trendy products, high-quality, and
well-branded.We would like to formally invite you to become our business
partners and trade with us.

We assure you that our partnership will definitely bring out increased
sales, brand exposure and double revenue.We would like to share more
options with you if you are ready to trade with us. Believe us there is no
downside, we care for our customers as well as our business partners. We
try to promote the well-being of our partners.

We are supplying to vendors across India and in Dubai, Mauritius, South
Africa, Paris etc.Contact us if you want to get a bulk order anywhere in
the world.

To check the product samples and place an order you can contact us at

e-mail - [email-masked]

Contact no - 00918108866665

Instagram - jabyz_official

Website - www.jabyz.com

YouTube - JABYZ OFFICIAL

Proforma quote can be sent once we get an order request

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1689083