Subject: Ticket Assigned - [##12925##] Your ticket has been Closed
From: Max <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 05:40:06 +0000

Hi Samer Salmeh,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  [##12925##] Your ticket has been Closed Dear MAX Cs,

Your ticket "12925 Fwd: [#1674027] - inbound call for order ID 2000408052" has 
been Closed.

We hope that we've helped you to the best of your satisfaction. To re-open 
this ticket simply reply to this email.

Regards,
R2S Logistics Support Team.

How would you rate our customer service? 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsnfa8efc140fed5b69d2935127e19df1bc&req=edbsnfdb07eebeb08b51917c61e3a0e2cf768418f680c81084db0c6abf46ad1ec5179&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a>
Good 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsnfa8efc140fed5b69d2935127e19df1bc&req=edbsnfdb07eebeb08b51917c61e3a0e2cf768418f680c81084db0c6abf46ad1ec5179&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=1>
Okay 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsnfa8efc140fed5b69d2935127e19df1bc&req=edbsnfdb07eebeb08b51917c61e3a0e2cf768418f680c81084db0c6abf46ad1ec5179&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=2>
Bad 
<https://support.r2slogistics.com/support/SurveyForm?gid=edbsne0918b39cc404717c76c7da36954409d&uid=edbsnfa8efc140fed5b69d2935127e19df1bc&req=edbsnfdb07eebeb08b51917c61e3a0e2cf768418f680c81084db0c6abf46ad1ec5179&aid=edbsndb71c22a6adae6b618ad11ea2fb3f629dbd1ca1e747df36c14158793badcd982&did=edbsnacb2ea91799b2d27c2b74cadbd061d0090e97f7d4a8b5652c1f299df160a690a&sop=3>
 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/1675522